Altitude@Taringa offers a range of superior apartments specialising in international and local University student accommodation.
Altitude@Taringa Apartments are purpose built with a range of services and facilities designed specifically for students’ comfort and needs while away from home.
- Swimming Pool and Lap Pool
- Permanent connection to the Internet via a fast in-house LAN with a connection to each desk.
- Direct Dial telephones with voice mail available to each bedroom.
- Common Areas
- On site laundry and drying area
- High level of privacy and security with key cards and video surveillance of entrances for intercom entry. 24 hour on site resident management.
- Secure basement bike storage and car parking
- Linen and Kitchen Packs are available at extra cost from Reception
All units are fully furnished – there are no unfurnished apartments at Altitude. Accommodation options include individual and share living. A feature offering at Altitude is an UNLIMITED broadband internet connection to all units – included in the rent price – with no excess usage charge. All leases are for a FIXED 6 MONTH PERIOD that generally align with the University semesters.
- Studio – self contained – suitable for 1 person only and have a double bed, ensuite bathroom and kitchenette. There is a community coin operated laundry for use by studio residents.
- 1 Bedroom Standard – fully self contained apartment designed to suit 1 person.
- 1 Bedroom Double – more spacious fully self contained 1 bed apartment designed to suit couples or as an economical option for 2 people prepared to share a bedroom. Also suitable as a premium option for 1 person.
These apartments have a double bed as standard. You will need to purchase your own linen, cooking utensils for the above accommodation options.
Unlike many other student accommodation houses, if you choose share accommodation at Altitude you will only be sharing the kitchen and living facilities with 1 or 2 other people. There is an option to lease the whole apartment and find your own housemates – or lease by the room and we will find you a suitable housemate.
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom – designed to suit 2 people, although up to 3 people are permitted to share where all 3 people are on the 1 lease. Has a fully equipped kitchen (including kitchen pack). Each bedroom is lockable and has a double bed and its own ensuite bathroom, study desk and chair– you are only sharing the kitchen / living and laundry areas. A phone point is installed in each bedroom as well as the kitchen and each room has its own study desk and internet port.
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom – designed to suit 3 people, although up to 4 people are permitted to share where all 4 people are on the 1 lease. Each bedroom is lockable and includes a study desk and chair. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and the 2nd bathroom is shared by the 2nd and 3rd bedroom. Single beds are in some rooms. A phone point is installed in each bedroom as well as the kitchen and each room has its own study desk and internet port.** Couples wishing to take a room in a 2 or 3 bed apartment are required to lease the whole apartment and find own housemates.